- Business Planning & Structure: Deciding the best suitable legal entity structure of your business after taking into account various all the significant factors such as resource requirements, fund requirements, tax benefit, compliance cost, regulatory & procedure requirement etc.
- Designing Business Model: Building detailed business model from scratch OR customizing available business models after thorough research on client’s company, products/services, industry and competition.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Whether you need us to create a budget process, fix your existing process, or you just want assistance creating a budget that makes sense, we will help you formulate a budget that is based on your company’s past results and your vision of its future. We shall assist you to create predictive forecasts and development of market analysis as well as provide sensitivity analysis for various market scenarios.
- Fund Utilization & Working Capital Management: Forecasting and evaluating the cash flows and working capital requirement of the client and providing MIS on fund utilization. Advising client and implementing best practices on improving cash flow and working capital management.
- Financial Processes and controls: Conceptualizing, formulating and implementing financial processes and controls in accordance with the client business environment.
- Financial MIS & Analysis: Develop a system in your business wherein regular financial performance reports and analysis on the cost and profitability for various product lines and business units shall be generated which shall support in decision making.
- Accounting Operations: Assistance in maintaining the client’s accounts and ledgers on ongoing basis and in best accounting practice.
- Payroll Management: Managing all payroll related activities – Formulating payroll process; handling Recruitment Process; Salary processing; Employee reimbursement processing; Handling statutory compliances (PF, ESI, LWF,TDS); Employee exit process; Advising client on best practices for Payroll.
- Receivables & Payables Management: Managing all activities – Formulating the complete vendor payment and client receivables process; Timely transactions as per process; Account reconciliation with the vendors & clients.
- Inventory Management: Formulating the inventory policies & processes for optimum utilization of the resources.
- Fund Management: Managing the clients funds to achieve objectives of best return on capital and liquidity on behalf of the client.
- Tax Compliance: Ensuring Compliance on all taxation matters – Processing and deposit of tax (Excise, Service Tax, VAT, TDS, Corporate Tax) on a timely basis; adopting taxation best practice; Assisting in dealing with the tax authorities.
- Secretarial Compliance – Ensuring best secretarial compliance pertaining to Company Incorporation; ROC filings; XBRL filings; Board/General Meeting compliances; Public Deposit Compliances etc.
- Reporting Compliance: Assisting in providing financial reports to Board of Directors for statutory compliances and providing financial statements as per the relevant accounting standards (Indian GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS).